Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Fun

I'd bought these awesome spectacle frames from a street in Manhattan on my recent trip and I just got them fitted with powered lenses, I was in a crazy mood so i clicked funny pictures with them on!


Today is my dad's birthday, and it was quite the perfect Saturday, lunch at Smoke House Deli and Chinese for dinner, movie and window shopping in between :)
This is what i wore for my fun day with family.
I switched around with the pullover and accessories a bit for slightly different looks.


Wearing:
Green jersey dress: Xpress, Black tights: Hong Kong thrift, black pullover: moms (I'm in love with it and have decided to steal it from her and wear it all winter!), Bow hairband: Accessorize, bag: Chanel, bling-y pendant and flower ring: thrift, snakeskin flats: Charlotte Russe


Thanks for stopping by

Love
Rukman
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment