Friday, January 28, 2011

Rust-y Ladder


So, the other day my friends and I were doing what we usually do in between classes; sifting through fashion magazines! We came across this striking outfit in a rust and grey colour combination, and my friends suggested that I must try it, and I couldn't wait to! This outfit is a result of that inspiration moment we had.


Tip-toeing on this rusty old ladder was fun! Year's of dancing has sharpened by 'balancing' skills :)


Wearing:
Grey blazer: Hong-Kong thrift, rust sweater: to old to remember, black skirt and grey tank worn underneath: Forever 21, tights: GK- I M-Block market, ballet flats: Linking Road, Bombay, belt: thrift


Thanks for stopping by,

Love
Rukman
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Honestly- you and layering are like bread and butter! ;) :)
    Love the jacket!

    www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. rusty done well! liking the way the rusty sleeves come out of the blazer:) great location too btw..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted to ask u i had done a trend report 2011 and now i am planning a post with other bloggers trying on those trends and other ones i have previously done like lace, military jacket,boyfriend blazer. I was wondering if u`d like to send me some pictures of you in some of those trends. u can see my posts on them and let me know, it`ll be fun :) mail me stylish.rammblings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! The two colors do work well together so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! the layering and the colors are wonderful!

    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fab!! now i'm inspired too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mannnn even after so much of layering you look so thin!!! *JEALOUS!*

    lovely outfit~ very very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you much!
    @ Dipilicious: Thank you :D but I can't take all the credit, it's only because I always wear figure flattering stuff! the trick is to understand your body-type and then just dress accordingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely jacket. Love the crimson with the grey. You are pretty good at putting together your outfits!

    Tamanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Layering you've done.. <3 the Jacket too!! :)
    http://pinkandfrolic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete