Thursday, November 18, 2010

Across Three States...


So, on Id-Ul-Zuha my awesome classmates and I decided to go to Noida, and yes I travelled across three states to get there (literally), we saw some really interesting retail store formats (part of college course work, so we can call it semi-official work, lol)
My lovely friend Suhani decided to be the enthusiastic photographer, Thank You :)

Wearing:
White tank top and black legging pants: Forever 21, Grey Blazer: Hong Kong thrift, Red patent leather peep toes: Carlton London, Sling satchel: Salvatore Ferragamo (mom's), Red beaded necklace: thrift


Back in Black and Nude

Below are the photos of my previous post's outfit but modified to wear to school. It simply goes to show how the same outfit can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion and location :)


A BIG Thank You to my photographer friend and classmate Rana Garima for clicking me :)

Thanks for stopping by

Love
Rukman
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment