Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 Days

Today I decided to do things a little differently, I've put up a bunch of photos I've taken over the past few days but hadn't put up yet.
It's three completely different looks, for totally different occasions, showing three different sides to my personality.
Depending on my mood, I love dressing up girl-y and pretty in pinks and pearls and also a little edgy and fun with oodles of black.

Day 1: Biker Blab





The prettiest feather earrings (Forever 21)

Day 2: Semi Formal




Its Placement time at NIFT and this is what I wore to college today as a  placement volunteer, it was so much fun! :)

Day 3: Pretty Pearl



This is something I wore to a friends party a few weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping by,

Love
Rukman
xxx

8 comments:

  1. As you said we can see 3 different sides to your personality... Liked the looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite of the 3 is the semi formal one. love the shoes, the jacket and the color combinations. very smart! the belt's fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like them all !!! Dressing up differently for different occasion is what makes styling fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved ur biker chick look!! & the pants in the formal look has a fantastic fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like all the looks. The feather earrings r fab!

    http://huesofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gr8 sense of style!!! luv ya semi formal outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it... especially the semi formal one.. n ya the biker pictures are just awesome... love the feather earring..

    ReplyDelete