Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Of Furry Boots and the Eiffel Tower


Day II of semester II and this is what I wore to college.
I went thrift shopping with my girlfriends after class and got some very cute stuff which I'll be sharing on the blog soon :).
I wear a minimum of two sweaters nowadays and I'm bringing out all the warm boots and polo-necks I own! I often wonder what I'd do if I were actually born in a cold country like Canada! I have zero resistance to cold!


Wearing:
Black polo-neck sweater and open creme hooded sweater: Benetton, Electric blue jeans: Fifth Avenue, Boots: South Extension Market (last year), Pendant: present


My friends gave me my birthday present the other day (my birthday was in October so it's a little late, but the presents make up for it :)). This Eiffel Tower chain pendant is one of them and the moment I saw it I instantly fell in love :)
Don't we all just LOVE presents?

My beaten up furry boots = Warmth + Comfort = :D
Thanks for stopping by,

Love
Rukman
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love that electric blue, its amazing
    and
    Your Furry Boots= Warmth + Comfort + Style = I am loving them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!! love the neckpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. boots r cute...nw in delhi me also layering much... nd tht Eiffel tower is so nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit! :)
    you've nice blog! so I'm following and I wish you'll follow me back ;)

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that blue is a shocker... (in a good way:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my fav. shade of blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shade of electric blue totally captivates me- Love it ! :)

    http://style-fiesta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour of your jeans!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute outfit..and boots :D i love the pendant at first sight too

    ReplyDelete