Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Have I Broken The Spell?


Remember how I shared with you guys the slight trouble I was having with dressing up for work and not feeling like a boring old lady? (If you don't remember go HERE and HERE). Well, progress is slow, but I think I may have broken the bad spell (touch-wood, I'm really superstitious!). 
I wore this to office today; safe but not so bad eh?


 Wearing:
High-waist skirt: Zingrin, printed shirt: H & M, Belt: from an overcoat, Pendant: Accessorize, Snake-skin flats: Charlottle Russe


I hope everyone is having a good week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Love
Rukman
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Very very well put together indeed! :)
    XX

    http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt has amazing fit. you look all corporate chic :)
    been style-stalking a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well put together..u nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i like the snake print flats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that skirt. And those flats. The shirt wouldn't work at most places I've interned but should definitely be great for your internship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a cute look =]


    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that skirt. And those flats. The shirt wouldn't work at most places I've interned but should definitely be great for your internship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The broad belt up yours have jazzed up the outfit so I don't think its boring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit. I used to dread wearing boring pants & formal shirts to work. This outfit is so pretty & feminine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Love the look! I've also started interning/working but I can't wear such attractive clothes to work!
    you know what I mean :D
    P.S. A gr8 attire :)

    - Akanksha

    ReplyDelete