Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hello Sunshine


Incase you remember my pretty yellow fabric Brooch from HERE and another one from HERE, I'll have you know that I love using craft ideas to add an individualistic touch to my outfits. I've always been a little craft-sy and love to indulge in the occasional DIY.


Nothing works better for an easy lunch outfit like the classic off-white and blue denims combo. I added a pop of colour to brighten up this classic combination but the kept the entire look clean by teaming it with nude heels.



I must admit that I'm obsessed with the gold watch(s) teamed with multiple bracelets/bangles look; I've been wearing it non-stop for a while now!


Thanks for stopping by,

Love
Rukman
xxx

18 comments:

  1. That brooch is making your outfit all kinds of awesome!!!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brooch is adorable! Love that it matches the belt!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    Come enter my Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brooch!! I need to start getting a little craft-sy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brooch is an immediate attention grabber... loved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how the brooch matches the belt

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the brooch makes ur outfitt soo chic !! I love itt !! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brooch just takes a simple outfit to a whole new level!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shoe is absolutely fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Please do a DIY tutorial of the brooch if possible?

    Adorable!
    Tanya
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the brooch! It looks chic!
    And those heels!

    Love
    labelpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 Brooch and shoes <3


    New Post- Color Blocking
    http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/

    -Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with those booties! IN LOVE!
    http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow i love the way u've styled this outfit..FAB !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been thinking of making a brooch too..was seeing some videos on youtube the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG.. i just loved the look.. fabulous..

    ReplyDelete